Friday, June 15, 2012

WhatsApp – The Best IM Apps Ever!


WhatsApp guys! :lol: Here is a simple explanation about what WhatsApp can do:
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other! Because WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends.
I love to use WhatsApp because it’s easy, fast, and I don’t have to worry about my prepaid credit since I’m just using mobile broadband. I also can send image, sound, video, location easier than using typical mobile text or multimedia messaging. So, try it know and let me know by contacting my WhatsApp @+60177678101 :D
All you need are:
  1. Unlimited data plan
  2. Symbian 60/40 phone or Android phone or Blackberry or iPhone
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ARTIKEL BUSUK