Friday, June 15, 2012

How To Create A Website For FREE [FULL TUTORIAL]


Want to create your own website or blog? Is it free? WordPress self-hosted? Don’t know how to set it up?
Relax guys :D I already write the tutorial but since I didn’t put them together in one, it make my reader difficult to follow. But, it’s okay. In this post I’ll put all the tutorial together, step by step and I am really sure you’ll create your own website or blog at ease and the most important, it’s free!
If you are already using Blogspot for your blog, I recommend you to switch to WordPress self hosted. This is because, if you are really serious with this blog thing, you must know that the search engine tend to show the result for WordPress sel hosted more than the Blogspot’s. Why? Don’t ask me. Ask Google :P
In order to set up a perfect web or blog you need to complete ONLY two steps. Now click on the link below and read carefully.

Step 1: Set-up the domain and hosting
This part will explain step by step how to set up your domain and hosting and get them worked together.
Step 2: Set-up WordPress
In this part I have cover from creating WordPress database to uploading and get your web or blog ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ARTIKEL BUSUK